This went around on Facebook and Lissa put it on her blog, so I'm gonna do the same. :)
1. Tangled wires stress me out more than most things.
2. I met my fiancee on myspace. LOL
3. I have a bird that I've had since the fourth grade and I've NEVER touched him.
4. I want to write a book someday, and once upon a time I developed my characters and saved them on my computer. I can't even remember anything about them. Maybe I'll go visit them after this.
5. I really enjoy being crafty, but I don't act on it enough.
6. If I did laundry nonstop for an entire day, I still wouldn't be caught up.
7. I have a permanent retainer behind my two front teeth to keep them together. Otherwise, they separate enough for an entire tooth to fit between them. The orthodontist tried everything. I had braces twice, but ultimately, I have to have this silly old retainer.
8. I've never been a cat person until a little basket of abandoned two week old kittens was brought into my work. I decided to take one home and my entire life changed. I guess there is a bond that there are no words for when you have to bottle feed something and literally become her mom.
9. My mom is my best friend. Always has been. Always will be. She and I are like twins sometimes. If she has a backache, I have one. If she has a crick in her neck, I do too. If she has a stomach ache, so do I. It's very strange.
10. I am 2-3 inches taller than Hooper. I'll be wearing flats at my wedding.
11. I'm OBSESSED with the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I think about it all day long.
12. I don't think a girl can ever have too many purses.
13. I get ulcers in my mouth any time I get the least bit stressed out. I just got rid of one, and in the same day another popped up.
14. I have an enormous birthmark on the small of my back. (the small of my back sounds so funny considering there is nothing small about my back.) in fact, the enormous birthmark doesn't even look so enormous anymore. but on a normal person, it would be very large.
15. From age 5-18 I had a white Labrador Retriever named Sadie. She was the best dog I've ever known. I would tell her secrets, console her when she got older and frail, and in doing so, she consoled me right back. The day that she died was one of the worst days of my life. It almost scared me out of ever getting another pet. As you all know, that didn't last long. I just dread the days that I have to go through that again.
16. My dad got rear-ended when I was like 2 years old. He had surgery on his neck and the hospital mixed up his chart with someone else and performed the wrong surgery. (A very similar procedure, but different). My family did not know this until that doctor was out of practice already and there was nothing we could do about it. Since then he has had over 30 surgeries and procedures to correct an immense amount of damage, and 9 times out of 10, they make him worse. He has finally found a doctor that seems to be helping him. If I had one wish, it would be that he was better.
17. I wish that I could own my own bookstore.
18. I have panic attacks every now and then. They have slowed down within the past couple of years, but they are still right below the surface in crowded places. The very first time I ever had one was at an NSYNC concert and I had to go to the paramedics. LOL I got scolded by the paramedics for taking caffeine pills.
19. I slept in the same bedroom with my brother until I was in the 4th grade and he was in the 7th grade. Anytime I got in trouble, my punishment was sleeping in my own room and I would bawl myself to sleep. I was so afraid of everything. I finally told my mom that I would sleep in my own room if she would get me a rabbit. She did, and I finally moved out of that twin bed.
20. Speaking of sleeping in my brother's room, we used to have bunk beds. The top was a twin, and the bottom was a full. I slept on the bottom. One morning he woke me up in a panic and I ignored him for a second. He shook me until I finally opened my eyes to see that one of the four corners of the top bunk was dangling over my head. I scrambled out of the bed so quickly and he laughed at me. Then we got twin beds.
21. I wont blow my nose unless I absolutely HAVE to. I hate it. I don't really know how to do it correctly. Somehow, no matter what, I get snot on my mouth.
22. Even when I was in my best shape, I wasn't in good shape. I've always been bigger than my friends and always been the slowest runner. I believe that even if I dropped 40 pounds, ate right, worked out all the time, I would still run a mile in about 10 minutes.
23. My girlfriends are an enormous part of who I am. I strive to be like each one of them in different ways. They are the kinds of friends that I want to be. I'm very blessed to have each of them.
24. As a child, I spent so much of my mom's money on The Crane game at restaurants and arcades. I'm pretty good at it actually. I went to Jalapeno Tree with Anna, Elliott, and Mom two weeks ago and won three animals for Elliott. Once again, I was using my mom's quarters. :)
25. I always wonder how it could be possible that I will love my own children as much as I love my nieces. I constantly think, "There is no way my kids can be as cute as they are." or "It can't be possible that I could be as proud of my kids as I am of them." I brag on my nieces and show pictures of them as if they are my own. I know that my coworkers and friends are probably dreading when I do have my own because they probably think they'll have to hear about them all the live long day. But when it all comes down to it, am I really able to love a child more than I love them? I'm sure as soon as I have a baby all of those questions will disappear. But my love for my nieces goes beyond the normal aunt/niece love I feel.