10 weeks (or maybe 9.5?)

I'm really not very clear on whether or not my due date is May 7th or May 12th. I wish she'd go with May 7th, but I suppose I'll find out more October 22nd at my next sonogram. I'm still not feeling very well. The same symptoms are occurring, and I haven't really had much relief. I feel pretty good after I eat breakfast in the mornings, but by 8:30 I'm starving for a snack. Then again by lunch I'm starving, and when I return to work I feel lousy the rest of the day. My back hurts, I'm sleepy, I'm emotional, I'm starving, my stomach feels uneasy, and I just flat out don't feel well. This pregnancy is nothing like my pregnancy with Finley.
I had already almost completely booked up for the rest of the year with photography before I knew I got pregnant, and now I look at my schedule and almost burst into tears. I'm not sure how I'm going to do it while working a full time job also and growing a baby, but I'm sure it will all be okay. I need to take a picture, but I just look fat and not pregnant. I can definitely tell a difference in my body, but nobody would be able to tell yet if you didn't already know. Like I said, I just look like I've gained weight. Which I have. I think I've gained around 4 pounds. I didn't gain one pound in the entire first trimester with Finley, so that scares me a little bit. I need to start walking and eating better, but very few things sound good to eat, and by the time I get home from work, all I want to do is lay in bed.
Finley still has no idea what's going on, but I'm 100% positive that she will be very excited as soon as she understands. I wish I had more to post in this blog, and that it wasn't such a downer. Maybe next week I'll feel better. *Sigh. Oh, and the baby is the size of a prune this week. :)

Comments

Popular Posts