The Fam

The Fam

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

10 weeks (or maybe 9.5?)

I'm really not very clear on whether or not my due date is May 7th or May 12th. I wish she'd go with May 7th, but I suppose I'll find out more October 22nd at my next sonogram. I'm still not feeling very well. The same symptoms are occurring, and I haven't really had much relief. I feel pretty good after I eat breakfast in the mornings, but by 8:30 I'm starving for a snack. Then again by lunch I'm starving, and when I return to work I feel lousy the rest of the day. My back hurts, I'm sleepy, I'm emotional, I'm starving, my stomach feels uneasy, and I just flat out don't feel well. This pregnancy is nothing like my pregnancy with Finley.
I had already almost completely booked up for the rest of the year with photography before I knew I got pregnant, and now I look at my schedule and almost burst into tears. I'm not sure how I'm going to do it while working a full time job also and growing a baby, but I'm sure it will all be okay. I need to take a picture, but I just look fat and not pregnant. I can definitely tell a difference in my body, but nobody would be able to tell yet if you didn't already know. Like I said, I just look like I've gained weight. Which I have. I think I've gained around 4 pounds. I didn't gain one pound in the entire first trimester with Finley, so that scares me a little bit. I need to start walking and eating better, but very few things sound good to eat, and by the time I get home from work, all I want to do is lay in bed.
Finley still has no idea what's going on, but I'm 100% positive that she will be very excited as soon as she understands. I wish I had more to post in this blog, and that it wasn't such a downer. Maybe next week I'll feel better. *Sigh. Oh, and the baby is the size of a prune this week. :)

No comments: