19 weeks 2 days

I really want to start posting every week on Sundays but this week my Sunday was busy. So here is my 19 week post. Everything has gone really well in the past week. It's a little bit hard to move in the night but that body pillow is so awesome. I'm still having indigestion but I realize that comes with my food choices, and when it all boils down to it, I believe it's worth it. :) I craved jalapenos so badly yesterday and made nachos at lunch just to have a host to bring the jalapenos to my mouth. They were so delicious and worth all of my pain last night. I think I'm feeling Finley every now and then. I feel little flutters here and there. She is about 6 1/2 inches long from the top of her head to her bottom. She is the size of a small cantaloupe. I don't think I'm showing anymore this week than last week. Not much of a post this week but when I'm pregnant next time I want to be able to look back and see how I am feeling and what's happening at different points. Here is a picture from Sunday at exactly 19 weeks.

Comments

Popular Posts