It's Been a While


This blog doesn't have much of a point other than the fact that I haven't blogged in months and I'm due for one. I'll bring you up to date a bit on what's going on in my life. Hooper and I are waiting to close on a house, so that's about the most exciting thing that we could have hoped for. Here we had no idea we were anywhere close to buying a house, and things just started to fall into place. We got a new puppy named Alice and she's the best thing since sliced bread. Other than her pooping and peeing everywhere this side of the mason dixon. Today is officially 4 months away from the wedding. We got our honeymoon booked for 6 nights at a Sandals Resort in the Bahamas and I CANNOT wait! We got our engagement pictures taken in Lubbock and we LOVE them! We finally got to go register! It's summer which means it's swimming weather, and I've been doing a lot of that with my girlfriends and Elliott. Elliott is a swimming fool I tell ya. She has no fear what so ever! She's actually quite the fun little swim partner for me. But then again, she and I can have fun doing just about anything together. She calls the pool the "pwwaa". She even calls the lake that. Anna and I just started doing a workout video called "30 Day Shred" and it is kicking my butt. Today was only day 3. I'd like to be shredded by the time of my bachelorette party, but that'll never happen. Speaking of, wouldn't it be sort of neat to keep a weight loss blog, and every day write your weight, and what you ate and did that day to assist in the loss of that weight? I think it would be cool. It would definitely hold you accountable, that's for sure. But I'm not ready for you all to see my number just yet. Maybe some day though. Anyway, this is a poorly written blog, but it's more just like one liners of what's been going on lately. It's far too late for me to think about writing nicely. I actually think I'll go to bed now. Nice to talk to you all again. Hopefully I'll be back here in the blogging world sooner than later. Instead of putting up a picture of me in this moment, I'm going to put up one of our engagement pictures. I look better in it than in person right now. 

Comments

Lissa Michelle said…
YEA! She is BACK! LOL. I love that picture- you do look great in it. It is one of my favorites. I am so excited about your house, excited for the bparty, and even more excited for the wedding. What a great 4 months you are about to experience! Oh and I love little Alice, too. That is a great idea about the workout/diet/weight loss blog! We should do one! We could keep it private! My friend Neelee keeps a workout blog; I need to send it your way...it is fun to read, see pictures, and then try to do what she and her friends do. Anywho...I love you so much and am so glad to hear from you in the blog world! You are missed by bloggers everywhere. LOL.
anna said…
wahoo for the wedding!!! it's coming up so fast! i can't wait, but then i don't want it to be all over!

Popular Posts