It's a.......

GIRL!
Finley (something) Hooper. :) We still have to come up with a middle name. We have a friend that is an ultrasound tech and she offered to do my gender sonogram at 16 weeks. I really debated about it because I sort of felt like I'd be cheating on my doctor. Well, as soon as 15 weeks rolled around I started getting more and more interested in taking her up on her offer. I asked her a few questions about it and the next thing you know, we're getting a sonogram at 15 weeks! Some people have asked if we are absolutely sure because it's early, but the truth is she's NEVER been wrong, at her office they normally do the gender check at 15-16 weeks, and she assured me that she wouldn't have told me if she wasn't 100% positive. This entire pregnancy I have felt very strongly that I'm having a girl so it wasn't a complete shock to me. I mean, of course I had no way of knowing but it was just something that I can't really explain. Now if I go back on August 9th and they tell me it's a boy I don't know what I'll do. I mean, of course I'll be happy with a boy, but this huge feeling I've had since day 1 would really confuse me if it was wrong. To tell our mom's we had pink flowers sent and a card from Finley herself. :) Now that we know the gender we can start the nursery process! I'm really excited about that! Hooper probably isn't that thrilled about that part because that means he has to finish tearing down the awful wallpaper border of running horses in that room. It also means that his man room will be no longer. Here are a few pictures of all things Finley.




a gift from Aunt Anna

another gift from Aunt Anna

Comments

mackenzie said…
I think i could watch Ellie videos all day long. So excited for a little Finley Hooper to be here.. and seriously Mackenzie is a great middle name, because it happens to be mine too :)
i'm going to miss the horse wallpaper.
Hooper said…
You can come take it down and take it home with you if you'd like.
tiffany denise said…
Congrats on finding out you are having a little girl!! I am hoping for the same news on Sept 1st when we go in for our next sonogram!! Here's to two more baby's at the Roe family Christmas, well next year that is!! =) Love ya!
Lissa Michelle said…
so excited! have to say so myself that girls are awesome. :) love you and finley both!

Popular Posts