30 and 31 Weeks

I failed at writing a blog last week so this one will be a double week filler inner. The past two weeks I have had killer indigestion still. My friend and coworker finished working on the fabric birds for us so we secured them to the branch we found in our backyard with hot glue and hung the branch! This is one of my favorite parts of the whole nursery! I have been looking forward to it ever since I got the idea from someone else's blog! (I'm totally a nursery DIY idea blog thief!) We still have to write on the wall below the birds for that part to be completely done but that'll get done a little later. Hooper's mom got us some storage drawers/cubes for our bench and I really like the way it looks. It is much more practical with the storage cubes in it than without. I was in a wedding this weekend and we had a terrific time hanging out with some of our friends that we don't get to see very often. I wish that we could have taken a lot of photos but there was no way we could have kept up with a camera since Hooper was an usher and I was a bridesmaid. Friday on our way out of town I put my iphone on some rap Pandora and Finley had one of her most active days ever! I think she liked it! She is kind of kicking me in the ribs a little bit now and making me a little bit more uncomfortable. Last night she had the hiccups for a long time as I lay in bed. I didn't sleep very well in our hotel at all. I can't tell if I am now to the point of just not sleeping very comfortably or if it was because I was in a strange bed. Let's hope that it was just the bed issue. Here are some pictures..
30 weeks

31 weeks

Hoop kissing Finley at Cody and Katherine's wedding in the photobooth





Comments

Popular Posts