Weeks 22 - 28


22 weeks

23 weeks

24 weeks

25 weeks

26 weeks

27 weeks

28 weeks

Holy Moly. I have been a bad bad blogger. Let's see, in the lost time Finley has started eating baby food, she sits up and she has said Da-Da. She started eating baby food June 28, sat up June 30 and said Da-Da on July 20th. She had her 6 month checkup and got more shots and everything is going really well with her. She weighed 15 pounds and 6 ounces and was 26.5 inches long at that visit. She's in the 50th percentile for weight and 75th for height. Her sleeping habits have changed a little bit and it's frustrating. Somewhere around 5 and a half months she started waking up a lot during the night. Now things are going a little bit better and she's waking up one to two times, but still... that is bad compared to the weeks that she was sleeping all through the night. I don't mind it as much when Hooper is here to help me, but he's been out of town here and there working on his new album and those nights when I have to work the next day are the worst. My mom has been sweet enough to come and stay with me and help me, but it's still hard. Luckily, Hooper will only be leaving one more time in the near future and I'll only have to work one day during that time. Her little tear duct is still clogged but we are going to hope it resolves itself and wait it out a little bit longer. She has showed a lot of interest in crawling and I think that is the next milestone right around the corner. We had our first bout with diaper rash shortly after introducing baby food. She started pooping what I call poop nuggets and they were making her bottom raw. It was sad. :( But now we are much better and her poop is soft again. :) I just noticed that this blog is really choppy but I don't know how else to tie in so many weeks worth of posts! I hate that I'm such a failure as a blogger these days. In other Hooper family news, we are making some changes to our house. I can't wait to blog those changes when it's all said and done! We got a new roof, a new garage door, are getting new landscaping as I type this and are having our house painted soon. I can't wait! Just the new roof alone makes a HUGE difference in the appearance of our house. Oh and yesterday we got our air conditioner revamped and it's working better than it ever has since we've owned the house. More news in my life is that I'm now addicted to Pinterest. I mean A-D-D-I-C-T-E-D. There are so many things that I want to do with my house now! For starters, I want an upright piano and I want to paint it. :) And also, I can't wait for Christmas. Speaking of holidays, I've been sort of peeking around at baby Halloween costumes and I just can't wait for Finley to wear her first costume! I suppose I'll wrap this blog up now. I still can't believe how long it's been since I posted. :(

22 weeks

23 weeks

24 weeks

25 weeks

26 weeks

27 weeks

28 weeks

Comments

mackenzie said…
I like her morning pictures.. her sleepy eyes are the sweetest.

Popular Posts