13 Weeks and 5 days

Okay, so I haven't been that good about blogging this round. Forgive me. I still haven't been feeling very well, and I've been SUPER busy with photography and editing. Finley will absolutely NOT let me have my laptop out while she is awake, and when she naps, I try my best to nap as well. So that only leaves a small window of time after she goes to sleep for the night, and I'm usually editing photos during that time. But enough excuses...

I got another sonogram on Friday, October 26th. The baby was so wiggly during the sonogram. He/she moved his/her little arm as if saying, "Hey! I was asleep in here and then you come at me with that loud thing! Why I oughtta!" The doctor confirmed to me that the due date is officially May 7th, and the baby measures right on track. I go back again at the end of the month, and then get my big sonogram on December 6th! I can't wait!  Boy or girl, I have no idea how I'm going to decorate the nursery. And I have no clue what to do about Finley's room. I need to go ahead and change her room to a big girl room, but I'm really struggling with that.


I'm still feeling pretty lousy, but looking forward to the next days as I've now crossed into the second trimester. What is so strange is that so many foods make me feel sick, but gas station fried burritos and Taco Bell are my current favorites that don't make me feel sick at all! French fries and American fried foods make me sick for hours and hours. Even cereal makes me feel sick a little while after I've eaten it. As you can probably assume (based on my current favorite foods), I've gained a little weight. I am still in that in between stage where I just look like I'm heavier than usual as opposed to pregnant. I do have a little bit of a bump now, but you can't see that unless I'm wearing tight clothes. And, I hate to break it to you, but this gal doesn't wear many tight clothes.



Oh, I guess I can go ahead and tell you all that this baby DOES have a name. Boy or girl, we've decided that his or her name will be Fisher. :) Fin can't quite pronounce it yet, but we've got several months to practice.

Halloween was last week, and Finley was so adorable, if I do say so myself. I fell in love with this costume from Pottery Barn, and then found some Baby Legs that went with it perfectly. We taught her what a chicken says and does, and she got her "bock bock" and wing flapping down pretty good! 

As I've said in the other posts, I hope to start blogging more regularly again. I don't want to gip this baby or myself out of all of the details of this pregnancy when time has passed and I don't remember them as well.

Comments

Popular Posts