My Favorite Things - 2019 Christmas List For Adults

I've compiled a list of some of my favorite things to give as gifts this holiday season! I know, I know, I'm no Oprah. So what makes my opinion valid? Well, nothing. But this is my blog, and I do what I want.

I don't own any of these, but I have always thought that they make such a great decorative keepsake. And you use your phone to upload photos, so it's super easy. 

I got one of these from my parents last year with a lowercase f on it for all of the kids. It is so small and dainty and perfect. 

I am obsessed with Kendra Scott, and I'm obsessed with their ear climbers. I don't have this exact pair, but they are gorgeous. I love the way that climbers look, and go with just about anything.

I have this blanket, and it has changed my life! I am obsessed. I sleep much better, and in longer stretches. Mine actually came from Marshall's. But it's hit or miss whether they have them or not. 

I have this gloss, and it not only plumps your lips almost instantly, it also smooths out lines and wrinkles in your lips. 

This little fan is so adorable. It plugs right into your computer and has just enough oomph to it to not be a distraction. 

This is currently on sale, and I predict it'll stay on sale for a while. This is the kit that tells you health information, as well as your DNA ancestry info. I haven't done this kit. I've only done one that told me from where I come. 

I have a pair of Ugg slippers that I've had for 10 years, and they still look new. I wear them almost every day. The soles are good enough to walk outside and not worry about ruining them. 

I'm obsessed with Lash Boost. My eyelashes grew up to my eyebrows, and I actually had to trim them after using this for 6 weeks. One bottle lasts me 6 months, so it is well worth the money. 


Though expensive, these flats are incredibly comfortable. Plus, you can throw them in the washing machine as needed. 

I don't have this exact robe, but I have one very similar. It's very lightweight and easy to wear when getting ready. 

I have Smallwood Homes signs hanging above my mantel, and above my bed, but I don't have any custom framed photos yet. I can't wait to add these to my wall. 

Faux Plant in Terra Cotta Pot With Stand (This can also be found at Home Goods in store.)
I have this, but the plant that it is in mine is different. I have seen both at Home Goods. You really can't beat the price of these. If you look on Amazon, all of the cute stands do not include the pots or the plants. 
We got this for our family last year, and we all have a great time with it. You can play a lot of the old school Nintendo games on it, as well as new games. It's a nice way to all come together to play, instead of everyone playing on their iPads or phones. 

I saw this today and thought about how much time it would save people who don't park in a garage. For years, I didn't park in a garage, and I'd sit in the car for fifteen minutes that I didn't plan for and wait for the window to defrost. 
We love our Ring Doorbell! We can see who has come to the door, and we can talk to people through the doorbell on our phones. 

I love the Home T. But really, everybody could use this sweatshirt. I love it. 

Cocanour artwork is amazing. He did a watercolor of my kids and my nieces and nephew on the beach for my parents' big gift last year, and it was AH-MAZING! He also did a watercolor for me for one of my best friend's 40th birthdays of all of us in our swimsuits laying out. I can't say enough good things about his work, and the entire process- start to finish, of working with him and his team. 

Ahhhhh. My very favorite candle fragrance. It simply can't be beat. 

We got Disney +, and I wish I would have seen this bundle available! Disney + is everything that you'd hope it would be. There are so many movies that I didn't even realize that Disney owned. 

Everybody needs one of these for the pool or the beach. We have one that we use at the beach every year, and it puts off loud enough and good enough sound for us to hear it very well and clear in our area, but it doesn't overtake the entire beach. 

I actually got this exact blanket at Marshall's, and it is the comfiest blanket ever. We use it as a throw, even though it's larger than a throw, and really meant to go on a bed. 

Okay, say what you want, but fanny packs are back. And I'm personally excited about it. They are practical, easy, and now, once again, they're fashionable. Yes, I own one. Even though I put the link there, I would wait until they go on sale, because they will. 


Hopefully these will help give you some ideas for at least somebody on your list. I have to keep some of my favorite things secret, because I can't let my family know what they're getting this year! As always, I keep my eyes open for good sales. Some favorite shops of mine that usually have great upcoming sales are Tory Burch, Kate Spade, Smallwood Homes, Macy's, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Best Buy, and Target. I advise you to sign up for email notifications from stores that you'd like to be in the loop about. 

And of course, sign up for Rakuten! You get cash back on hundreds of stores. Sign up here


























Comments

I also recommend the FrostGuard windshield cover.
https://frostguard.us/

Popular Posts